1. What do you long for? Choose the category on your left-hand side. Click on the category you have chosen, and then choose product(s). Click on the products, and you will see the information, or click directly on “Buy” and the product will be placed in the shopping cart you see up in the right corner.
2. If you want to know what is in your shopping cart, you can click on the shopping cart in the top right corner. You can always see the contents of your cart in the box on the left-hand side.
3. If you want to continue shopping, click on another category, i.e. Snacks & Sweets. Choose the product(s) with a click. You can also search for products directly in the search bar up in the left corner.
4. When you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart in the top right corner, and choose “Checkout”. If this is your first time shopping with Scandi-shop, please fill in the required information. If you are a returning customer, click on “Already a customer/Login”.
5. At the bottom of the page, you will fill in your credit card details. After that, click “Place order”. You order with Scandi-shop is now complete!
Credit card payments are processed through well-known and worldwide Stripe (stripe.com).
6. After clicking ”Place order”, all the products will be ordered from our local suppliers. They will later be packed in boxes in our warehouse in Helsingborg, Sweden. To make sure that your chilled products keep cool, we use the revolutionary Swedish refrigeration bag Ifoodbag (Ifoodbag.se), which is completely insulated and equipped with a cooling element in order to keep the cold right up until your door.
7. When we have packed the products, they are picked up by our freight forwarder, who drives they to Switzerland. We take care of all customs administration. After that, the products are delivered to your door by our local freight forwarder DPD, who will notify you of delivery through SMS. You can choose delivery location yourself. It is possible to change the delivery location up until an hour before the delivery slot.
8. We deliver once a week. That means that if you send an order no later than Wednesday night, we will deliver your goods to you the following Tuesday.
*There are some remote places where it is not possible to deliver the goods within 24 hours after arriving in Switzerland, which means that it is not possible to order chilled goods to these locations.